Bob Korte is a senior associate with Lawrence Group‘s healthcare studio. He joined Lawrence Group in 2007 and has 10 years of architecture and project management experience.
Bob is currently managing the 120,000-square-foot renovation at the Center for Outpatient Health, BJC Christian Hospital Northeast (CHNE) Lobby Renovation, BJC CHNE ninth Floor Renovation and the BJC CHNE AHU S-1 Replacement.
He has also been instrumental in completing numerous academic lab projects and specializes in scientific design and healthcare.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Kansas, 2007
- Professional Architect License: Missouri (#2019007011)
- BJC, Christian Hospital Northeast, Lobby Renovation, St. Louis, MO
- Black River Medical Center, Patient Addition, Poplar Bluff, MO
- Washington University School of Medicine (WUSM), Dermatopathology Lab, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, COH Renovations, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, Physical Therapy Classrooms, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, IVF Lab Renovation & Expansion, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, Center for Advanced Medicine BMT Infusion & Lab Renovation, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, Morphology Core Lab, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, Dr. Monk Lab, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, Electron Microscope Renovation, St. Louis, MO
- WUSM, ADRC Renovation, St. Louis, MO
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center, H.E.A.R.T. Unit, St. Louis, MO
- Memorial Hospital, Addition and Renovations, Abilene, KS