Jim Shearer is a senior associate and project manager for Lawrence Group with experience in a variety of markets.
Jim joined Lawrence Group in 2004 and contributes more than 20 years of renovation and new-build expertise to the firm’s design practice. Jim’s ground-up work includes St. Margaret of Scotland and Southeast Missouri State University’s Dobbins River Campus.
- Professional Architectural Registration: Missouri
- Master of Architecture, Washington University, 1998 Bachelor of Science in Design, Clemson University, 1993
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, Student Housing, Rolla, MO
- University of Missouri- Columbia, Memorial Union Renovation, Columbia, MO
- University of Missouri- Columbia, Bluford and Brooks Residence Halls, The Restaurants at Southwest, Columbia, MO
- Southeast Missouri State University, Academic Hall, Cape Girardeau, MO
- Southeast Missouri State University, River Campus Housing Expansion, Cape Girardeau, MO
- East Central College, Buescher Hall, Union, MO
- East Central College, Campus Master Plan and Implementation, Union, MO
- St. Margaret of Scotland New Middle School, St. Louis, MO
- Confluence Academy, Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- City of Clayton, Public Safety Headquarters and Garage, Clayton, MO