Chad Guempel joined Lawrence Group in 2015 as a designer for the firm’s education practice. His expertise includes facility and site assessments, design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
Chad is an integral leader in balancing the demands of technology and visualization across a spectrum of projects. He is an expert in ensuring Lawrence Group’s technology strategy links with consultants, clients and constructors.
Chad has led design efforts for John Burroughs School, Principia College and University of Illinois - Springfield. Most recently Chad developed the Building Information Model for City Foundry. This model included over 1 terabyte of data including LIDAR scanning and drone enabled data collection.
- Master of Architecture, University of Kansas, 2013
- Vande East Mixed Use Residential Tower, St. Louis, MO
- University of Illinois Springfield, Campus Master Plan, Springfield, IL
- Principia College, School of Government Addition and Renovation, Elsah, IL
- University of Missouri, Memorial Union, Columbia, MO
- Maryville University, Saints Hall, St. Louis, MO
- John Burroughs School Natatorium, Squash Courts and Pavilion, St. Louis, MO
- John Burroughs School, Science, Technology and Research (STAR) Building, St. Louis, MO
- John Burroughs School, Athletics Master Plan, St. Louis, MO
- Missouri University of Science & Technology, Student Housing, Rolla, MO
- Southeast Missouri State University, Industrial Arts Expansion, Cape Girardeau, MO
- City Foundry STL, St. Louis, MO