KWK Architects is currently seeking Project Architects to join our team.
About the position
The Project Architect will collaborate with a project team on all phases of the design and construction process.
- BArch degree from an accredited architecture program
- 3 – 5 years experience working at an architecture firm
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Working knowledge of Sketchup and Photoshop
- On the path towards licensure
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills related to a wide variety of building projects, from renovation to construction
- Experience in all project phases
- MArch degree from an accredited architecture program
- Licensed architect
Candidate salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Free parking
- Company events/fun atmosphere
How to Apply
Send your resume, portfolio of selected work, and a cover letter with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About KWK Architects
KWK is a nationally recognized architectural firm based in St. Louis that focuses on higher education clients with a national reputation for student life facility design.
We believe our role as architects is to facilitate our clients’ vision by expressing their needs, goals and aspirations in a building that is respectful of its context while also reflecting creativity and innovation. With our clients, we develop exciting yet practical designs that create vibrant environments to shape, enrich, and strengthen student communities.
We are a nimble and growing firm with a culture that is much like a family. We value teamwork, collaboration, learning, and growth. We enjoy a casual atmosphere where we work hard, have fun, and support one another.
KWK is an equal opportunity employer.